We respect the privacy of our users and take all measures to protect their information from any misuse.
This policy applies to all information we may collect
- On our website through your usage
- Email and other correspondence between you and us
What information is collected
We collect various types of information including
- Date of Birth
- Contact No
- Email Address
We may also collect technical information of your hardware including
- Computers make or model
- Smartphone make or model
- Operating system
- MAC address
- I.P Address
- Browser Details
Your geographical and demographical data may include
- Location of your device
- Your gender and age group
Additionally, we may collect your sensitive personal information such as
- Your credit or debit card details
- Bank account details
You will always be notified if and when any of the information is taken.
How is the information collected?
Koeyewear collects information on various instances including but not limited to the following
- When you place an order with us
- When you request information regarding any of our services
- When you use our contact form on the website
- When you create an account with us
- When you give us a call
- When you subscribe to our newsletter
How is this information used?
Koeyewear may make use of this information for numerous reasons including but not limited to the following
- To provide you personalized services
- To provide a prompt response to your queries
- To improve your browsing experience
- To notify you for any upcoming offers or promotions
- To send you newsletters
- For research purposes
- In accordance with any state laws and regulations.
How is your information protected?
Koeyewear regularly collects information from the client either directly or indirectly i.e. information that is directly provided by you or information that is collected via other digital sources. Hence it makes it our prerogative to protect your information and indeed we do everything we can to the best of our ability to protect your information against any misuse.
We never partake, directly or indirectly, in selling, distributing, or disclosing your personal information without informing you. However, we may share your information to a relevant third party if specified by the local or state law.
All your personal information is stored in secure servers that can only be accessed by a handful of people with exclusive rights. All information is secured using industry grade 128-bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption technology to prevent any unwanted exploitation of your personal information.
Regardless of the stringent measures we take for the security of your information, we cannot guarantee the absolute safety of your information on the internet.
Links to other sites
Koeyewear may or may not contain links to third party websites. Any information you share with them shall be at your own discretion and any loss incurred to your business as a direct or indirect result of your disclosure to your information on their website shall not be claimed in any way from Koeyewear. Hence it is advised not to share any personal information on any third-party website.
Koeyewear reserves the right to share your information to the relevant third party under the following conditions
- If required by the law to do so
- If it is necessary to protect the rights and best interests of Koeyewear
- To comply with any government or court orders, or any other legal proceedings
Changes to the policy